Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm Scared...

Lately I've been scared, Oh don't ask why, I can't answer that. Well I could, but I'd blabber on alot...as per usual...
Gosh How I sound so er er er whats the word, oh yeh erm boring. Probably cos I am bored, and proper dead like innit. Check Me, I'm a cool cat..yeh yeh yeh.
Well thats what I say to myself, at work.
Hmm talking about work its so boring, I've got so much work to do, and thankfully I'm learning alot too. Yet I don't find it fulfilling anymore. I've made a few changes to my life. Like got rid of things which I realised used to drag me back, got a new car, yet I'm not feeling a sense of fulfillment or satisfaction.. Is this cos I'm a selfish person? Yeh Maybe your right, mangos thoughts.

Sometimes in life it seems like we've got no control, Hmm I want to take control, and shake things back into place. Just such a shame that life does not work like that, Maybe these things happen for a reason, a test and all that jazz. The thing that bothers me is why the need for all the tests, Surely one person can only take so much, right?



Enjoy this dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home